Saturday, January 3, 2009

Twitter para los latinos?


So some of your are already asking...what is TWITTER? Well in their words...

Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?
I started using Twitter in the middle of 2008 for my job but then I started using it personally. And no I'm not one of those people that just says, "I am eating a burger." Instead you use it to share information about yourself, info you think is relevant to the world, or if you just want to bi*** about a product; people are listening!

Anyways, I'm starting to notice more and more Latinos using Twitter. However, it's kind of hard because I am in the United States, therefore most of my "followings" and "followees" are American. I'm sure there are hundreds of users in Central and South America.

I recently was followed by Hissip which is actually a Latin gossip blog and it's pretty interesting the stuff "we" get into haha. I was also able to get my friend from Maryland on there and she kind of actively uses it. She tried to get her sorority on there and a few actually listened lol.

So if you're reading and you're Latino, get on the Twitter! haha

1 comment:

Mayte said...

i thought about twitter but i really dont understand its purpose... maybe un dia you'll find me twitteriando