Friday, January 16, 2009

Obamatino? Naw


Yes I just made up my own word but I couldn't help but be glad Shakira is performing at Obama's inauguration ceremony. It was WAAAY back in Decemeber, where Obama invited her to perform. And if one Latina isn't enough, let's add another!

I just read on Hissip that Demi Lovato will be performing at the ceremony. So who is she??? Apparently she's one of those teen-pop starts. She'll be performing with the Jonas brothers this coming Tuesday. Exciting? Sure.

According to Demi...

“I’m ridiculously nervous, to a point where I don’t know what I’ll be able to do with myself. I’m very excited. It’s a huge honor to be part of this especially because its not just another president, we have Obama. I’m just ecstatic to be involved . . . I hope I don’t fall!”


For those that will be there, enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were a linguist too. LOL.