Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Video: Let's check out gringos attempt to roll their "Rs"


So why speak Spanish? Well according to the Pew Research Center, "Spanish is, by far, the most spoken non-English language in the U.S." Yep...that's very important.

I also think it's strange how we take a language up in high school (and sometimes college) for 4 years yet at soon as we graduate it goes down the drain. I'm at fault as well, I took French. Ask me to say my name is Eric in French...that's all I know. But the comedy, entertainment, and music website, Flama, took it upon themselves to create a video with "gringos" attempting to pronounce some of the most difficult words they could find. What you'll watch is pretty much hilarious.






The only thing I find horrible in the video is that at one point one of the interviewees says, "50% of my family is now Spanish." I doubt she was referring to those from Spain. Oh well.

No comments: