Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Brands and their Hispanic Heritage Month promotions

Well it seems as though Hispanic Heritage Month is in full bloom and I'm seeing more and more promotions from major corporations and brands.

Just recently I received and email from iTunes which is owned by Apple. The email stated:
For a limited time, chart-topping albums from great Latin artists like Romeo Santos, Selena, Marc Anthony, Enrique Iglesias, and Banda Sinaloense MS de Sergio Lizarraga are available for just $5.99.
And I must say I was really tempted to purchase the Enrique Iglesias album; especially after attending his concert with Pitbull at Boardwalk Hall. Alas, I did not purchase. I recently started listening to iTunes' variety of playlists. I even put on a Charlie Zaa playlist for my mom (during a road trip) and she asked, "How the hell do you have this music?!"

I did some quick Hispanic Heritage Month Twitter research and found a good number of brands/corporations capitalizing on Twitter. Are there any brands you'd like to recognize for their HHM outreach?

See the tweets after the jump.






No comments: