Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kimmel Center presents: WEST SIDE STORY

This just in! The Kimmel Center’s 2012/13 Broadway Season continues with the smash hit Broadway revival West Side Story, on stage at the Academy of Music, March 28-April 8. Probably one of the best musicals and movies ever (for Latinos), I definitely plan on watching this one. I actually am surprised when I come across people that have never watched the movie. What is it about? Well in a nutshell it's your typical Romeo and Juliet story-line with a racial twist. I won't ruin any of the movie but all I can say is, "Jets vs. Sharks!" Anyone want to come with me to the musical?

West Side Story at the Academy of Music
When: March 27-April 8
Where: 1420 Locust Street
Tickets range from $20-$100
More info: www.kimmelcenter.org

No comments: