Monday, August 1, 2011

All inclusive destination continued


So as some of you know I may have been a little too hard on the "destination" in my last post. I am not normally negative in any of my posts and in no way wanted to bash anything. Yes sometimes a bad experience can take over the best part of your travels but I should have thought twice before posting. Yes the customer service was bad in some ways but the wedding and events that took place were amazing.

I don't mean to try to turn a negative into a positive, I just want to clear up a few things. I do apologize if I offended anyone in the post. I haven't been to many wedding and to be invited to this one in Mexico was an honor. It's a lot of hard work and I respect everything people put into their events. This post could have come closer but not to bring up excuses I've been a little under the weather these past few days.

No comments: