Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Facebook comments of the day numero dos


As I watch "For Colored Girls" I just had to go to Facebook and take my mind off la pelicula. Comments these days seem to be out of control yet sometimes the one comment can take things to a whole new level. Remember, social media can surely be used for social change.
  • Please pray for all the cancer patients around the world...its a vicious disease that does not deserve any more victims..my heart goes out to all the ones we have lost and my prayers to those still fightin it! I will be strong for them!! will u?!?

  • God loves fools, babies, and the Phillies. Not necessarily in that order.

  • If you are in a rush don't ever say, "so tell me about Being Latino". I've got an earful for you... LOL

  • Graduation numbers may be up, but kids are still not ready for college. Parents need to step up!

No comments: