Thursday, May 20, 2010

That Really Grinds My Gears...Decisions

Okay so doesn't it suck when you want to make a decision and you know it's the RIGHT one but it's not the one you wanna choose? I tell you life has taken me through such an amazing journey I sometimes look back and wonder, "WOW!?" I'm actually glad I made some decisions but at the same time I wonder, "What if I took the other road?"

Sometimes I wish my family would've made different decisions but who's to question family right? Either way, I hope to make mi madre y padre proud. Remember to tell yourself that everything happens for a reason...it's true after-all. You may question yourself but you have to look to look at things differently. Decisions! <--You may hate them but you'll see the reason behind them sooner or later

No comments: