Monday, February 22, 2010

Why Go Clubbin when you can Just Dance!

I really just fell in love with a new video game for Nintendo's Wii. Just Dance is the latest in "how can I mimic my favorite musician's moves." It started out with Dance Dance Revolution, then Guitar Hero and Rock Band, and sure enough DJ Hero came out. Finally, Just Dance is another creation for the Wii which makes you break a sweat.

How do they do it? Well you just follow along on your TV screen and mimic all the moves the person is performing. If there's a fist pump, then you fist pump; if there's a willie bounce, then you willie bounce and so on. My personal favorite is "I Like to Move It Move It" by Reel 2 Reel which was also featured in the movie Madagascar.

Don't worry though, you won't look like a fool. In fact, you might learn some new moves for your next stroll ;).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this game!!! My fav is Step By Step by NKOTB