Monday, February 8, 2010

Student Leaders are everywhere!


I'm a big fan of education and opportunities for young folk. After all, I am a product of what I like to call, "where will I find the money." My freshman year of college, I needed co-signers and once I received a letter saying I was going to get kicked out of my dorm room. Luckily my Tia Fela was there and so was my financial counselor. I don't understand how sometimes youth complain about college and money trouble because it's all out there!

The Bank of America recently launched their Student Leader's Program where
accepted students participate in a paid summer internship with a designated local nonprofit organization. The student leaders experience first-hand how they can help shape their communities-now and in the future. Enhancing their leadership experience, awardees will also participate in a six-day, all-expense paid Student Leadership Summit in Washington, DC, in partnership with Bank of America and the Close Up Foundation. For more information and learn how to apply visit bankofamerica.com/neistudentleaders. Hurry, deadline is February 17, 2010!

No comments: