Thursday, November 5, 2009

That Really Grinds My Gears...SEPTA

My first "Grinds My Gears" post was for SEPTA and today they are back. Seriously, when Philadelphians heard they were going on strike during the World Series we were shocked. They didn't actually strike before the World Series, they waited after the fact which is even worse.

It's been 3 days and there are a lot of people who just have to walk to work, school or to run errands. My commute for the past 3 days has been a 4.8 mi total (that's to and from work). I know it's good exercise but to do this Monday - Friday. Luckily I already like to walk so it's not that bad. But SEPTA, I'm going to need you to get it together. Not only are your workers on strike but there was also a fire and someone was just recently killed.

No comments: