Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PPRA y los Latinos


This morning I went to PPRA's board meeting and did a presentation on social media. It wasn't a big presention (nor did I use a computer) but it was a good one.
Everyone loved my presentation/comments. I recently started PPRA's Facebook page and am going to create their Twitter account. I've been getting more involved in PPRA just because...well actually for a lot of reasons haha. I not only work in the industry but also you get to meet a lot of people. It was actually the current president Yvette Nuñez who got me more involved.
The cool part is that Yvette is the first person of color to serve as President! It was really cool to see a Latina get to that position. Right now I'm the Web-Site committe chair...not really sure what that means but all I know is that I have to come up with cool ways to drive traffice to our web-site (like post this blog LOL).

No comments: