Sunday, October 26, 2008

Latinos use social media?!

We do use blogs, social networking sites, etc.

There's ME for example. My first intro into social media was Facebook. I didn't think anything of it. I just thought it was something cool to do and look where we are today. I tend to go comment crazy if I see something I'm interested in and always seem to be good at it. I'm not like those other commenters out there who hide behind a silly little screen name and curse the author out...nope not me.

Take this blog for example: Latina Lista by Marisa TreviƱo. She's a Syndicated journalist and local public radio commentator writing about family, education and other social justice issues for over a decade. Dedicated Chicana, playwright, and citizen. I tend to follow her blog every now and then. Through her blog, I found these 2 great links to articles on the topic of Latinos & social media:
  1. Hispanic Magazine
  2. Hispanic Business

Check me out:

Navaja on Facebook
Navaja on MySpace
Navaja on LinkdIn
Navaja on Twitter

No comments: