Thursday, November 7, 2013

Spanish In Colombia




Well this is something interesting I just came across on Facebook. From what I've found, Spanish in Colombia is a new educational tourism push to study espaƱol in Colombia. Sponsored and paid for by the Colombian government, the web site gives information about the programs and courses in Spanish as a Foreign Language (ELE) offered by Colombian universities as well as relevant content for ELE teacher training. I've always said the best way to learn a language is to dig deep and get dirty. Speaking Spanish or another language with your friends helps but living and studying in another country would benefit you in more ways than you can think of.

Although I have no proof, many of my friends have agreed that Colombians speak the best Spanish in the world. And from what it looks like in their social sphere, they are targeting North Americans as well as other international countries. I applaud the motherland for including education and travel into this great campaign.

For more information visit http://spanishincolombia.gov.co/. 

No comments: