Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Miller Coors Líder of the Year


So I love it when a friend gets recognized or wins an award...especially when they are Latino. It's not every day when a Latino gets awarded by a huge corporation. That's why I'm happy to find out that fellow LATISM colleague, Elianne, Ramos has been nominated to receive the 2011 Miller Coors Lider of the Year. It's been a while since I've seen Coors in the Latino community (in Philly) so it's interesting to see where they have gone. 

Each year, Miller-Coors selects nominees from across the country for their achievements as national and local leaders within the Hispanic community. I have been was chosen because of my involvement in the Latinos in Social Media (LATISM) organization as well as for my leadership in motivating and connecting people across generations, ethnicies and issues to work together for the greater good of the Latino community.

Elianne's competition is rough but I know she'll pull it off. From what I gather, she's the only Latina who is heavily involved in social media and still committed to helping the Latino community. Yes this means I endorse her work. Although I don't have $1k to donate, I'm happy to let you know about how to vote for Elianne. 

To vote for Elianne

  • Go to http://www.MillerCoorsLideres.com - You can vote every day until October 31, 2011.
  • Enter your birthday [21 and over only!]
  • On the navigation bar, click on: Líderes
  • Click on 2011
  • Click on my picture to view my profile. Note: You don’t have to leave a comment, but they are more than welcome!
  • Click on the yellow button that says: Vote for the Miller Coors 2011 Líder of the Year

No comments: