Thursday, November 18, 2010

2 years ago

Two years ago we expected a much better flier than before but unfortunately we didn't. However I must say this was one of my most memorable stroll shows. Why? Because we had four organizations whom never performed at Temple University! Delta Chi Psi, Omega Phi Beta, Lambda Pi Chi and Lambda Alpha Upsilon came on board and broad their best strolls of the year. I'm going to be completely biased and say how absolutely I fell in love with a certain song. You may have heard of it "Cut 'dem off". So props to OPB who brought that song into my life :). Oh and yes it was an awesome stroll. And how about Delta Chi Psi!? They came to exhibit and they definitely showed Temple students what they were made of. The following year, Delta Chi Psi shocked us all. Hopefully this year we'll have as many shocking moments as every year combined!

No comments: