Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Jorge Ramos fights back against Donald Trump

Sure it's been a while since I've been posting. And sure the things I post are mostly personal and have an opinion. But maybe it's about time I start writing again (I've heard that before).


We all know about our favorite presidential candidate, Donald Trump, and his outlook on "illegal immigration." And yesterday as if we needed more reason to dislike this man, he kicked out Univision anchor Jorge Ramos from a press conference. I'm sure people get kicked out all the time but it was the comments Trump made prior to kicking him out. We all know thanks to movies with political press conferences that you don't have to wait to be called on. Remember all those House of Cards scenes? No...okay.

In the video below Ramos is then asked to come back to the press conference and ONLY speak when he's called upon. Another campaign representative commented, "It's not about you, get out of my country." Well that speaks volume. Ramos kept his cool and responded with, "I'm a US Citizen."

The drama continues in this video where Ramos comes back into the press conference and asks questions which Trump ignores and asks his own. You just can't win with this man.






Donald J. Trump: "Do you know how many Hispanics are working for me??"Jorge Ramos: "They all despise you, Mr. Trump."
Posted by America with Jorge Ramos on Tuesday, August 25, 2015

No comments: