Friday, April 8, 2011

The Awesome Side of Greek Life...7 years ago

In two days I will be seven years in Greek years. Spring 2004 may not have been a good semester overall, but the night/morning I crossed it was the best moment of the year. April 10, 2004 at 3:40 a.m. will be a time I will never forget. After 7 weks 5 days 5 hours and 40 minutes the light at the end of the tunnel was finally there.

So fast forward seven years later. I've been chapter president, vice president, secretary and National Board secretary and vice president. Not to mention crossing lines SP05, SP07, FA 09 and...? Nine hermanos will have my legacy. I hope they learned something from me and the entire organization.

Will the next seven years be the same? They most certainly won't. I have other priorities. But I will always be there for them. See you in a few ;).
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: