Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Coincidence? El Toro at Six Flags

So I think it's funny that one of my favorite rides at Six Flags Great Adventure is El Toro. I mean not only does it have a Spanish language name, but it also has the name of my frat's mascot. Why is it my favorite? I mean just look at it.

El Toro has a max speed of 70 mph, lasts almost 2.5 minutes and "features the steepest drop of any wooden roller coaster in the country at a record-breaking 76 degrees." As you can see above that's a steep drop! For those thrill seekers, please sit in the complete back of the ride. You may think the front seat is the best, it's really not. Oh an p.s., if you want to get the most of your trip, go on a Sunday :).

Six Flags Great Adventure
1 Six Flags Blvd, Jackson, NJ
(732) 928-1821

1 comment:

Hu$ain said...

have a look at the nitro six flags ride at NJ http://graduatestudiesinusa.blogspot.com/2009/09/ride-on-roller-coaster-nitro-at-six.html