Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oscar Nuñez on The Office

I've started watching The Office more and more (old episodes) and I must say it's Top 5 in my book. I mean the documentary style TV show works for me and the jokes are really really hilarious...no really. And although I didn't really care whether or not there was a Latino on the show, to my amazement there was!

Oscar Nuñez plays well who else but Oscar Martinez, an accountant for the oh so popular Dunder Mifflin paper supply company. Weird enough his character wasn't originally gay. In an interview with Star Pulse.com Oscar says, "I was just playing a character then in the middle of the first season or the second season they made him gay. Greg Daniels comes up to me and is like, "Hey, do you mind if we make your character gay?""

Shocking moment #2...he grew up in Union City, New Jersey which is almost 30 minutes from where I grew up!

p.s. That's what she said.

No comments: