Thursday, April 16, 2009

That Really Grinds My Gears...the weather today

Honestly, what is up with the weather these days?! I have to say we do say the same thing every year..."I can't wait until it gets warm." But we can only hold on for so long. Two days ago it was nearly 30 degrees and it's now around 60.

And I literally just checked the weather for the next few days (in Philadelphia) and it's going to be raining again at 50 degrees. You have to remember that we did not have a bad winter. I distinctly remember 60 degree weather in November/December.

Are we killing our planet? Is pollution and everything we throw up in the air finally coming back to us. And who remembers the 10,200-foot Redoubt Volcano which erupted in January...it's a sign! I just hope we (Philly) don't get weather like this...

No comments: